Mission: Unite the Arts, Humanities, and Sciences to promote Love of Nature, Environmental Awareness, and Earth Stewardship. Unify Citizens who Embrace Earth Day Ideals and build lasting relationships within the community.
• Organize teaching and learning experiences that are modeled after the "Genius of Earth Day" 1970.
• Collaborate and cooperate with diverse organizations who support Earth Stewardship/Creation Care, whether for sacred, secular, scientific, or philosophical reasons.
• Advocate clean renewable energies, economies, and jobs.
• Illuminate past and present environmental role models, and highlight their visions.
• Encourage citizens to make green pledges at home, school, and work.
SPONSORS: Episcopal Church Advisory Council on the Stewardship of Creation (New York City), Interlectic Corporation, Jamestown Community College, Katherine Jackson Carnahan Endowment for the Humanities, Solar Liberty, St. Luke's Episcopal Church, and the Weeks Gallery.
COALITION PARTNERS: Audubon Community Nature Center, Chautauqua Watershed Conservancy, Robert H. Jackson Center, Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History, and St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.