• Collaborate and cooperate with regional organizations that support conservation and sustainability.
• Unite diverse citizens who embrace the environment, whether for sacred, secular, or scientific reasons.
• Organize excellent grass roots programs to optimize teaching and learning experiences.
• Advocate for clean renewable energies, economies, and jobs.
• Encourage citizens to make green pledges at home, school, and work.
MAJOR SPONSORS: Chautauqua Region Community Foundation and Ralph C. Sheldon Foundation Inc.